Building off of the success of FastRaod Pro™, we introduced ClubSpec Pro™, a product for a more dedicated track enthusiast. ClubSpec Pro™ is targeted towards club racers or those that primarily use their car for more competitive events. However, care is still taken to ensure that the product is still street able is the driver can accept spring rate and valving designed to work with the stickiest of tires available. Despite its race-winning pedigree, road manners are still considered. It may not be your significant other's favorite car, but we still want the drive to and from the track to be as enjoyable as possible.
Many of the same development principles from FastRoad Pro™ carry over to this product and maximize stroke, careful per-vehicle valving, and using sophisticated sensors to measure the suspension's movements as often as 500 times a second. A great deal of attention is spent on enhancing the suspension's performance over berms at the track and optimizing the vehicle's responses to driver inputs and transitional speed.
A majority of our research and development was performed by working closely with our team drivers and attending racing activities to support them. Many aspects of our coilover design were directly influenced by testing at tracks like Laguna Seca or Thunderhill Raceway, which has led to numerous new lap time records set by our team drivers on ClubSpec Pros™.
Swift Springs Upgrade Available
- Tuned for Blistering Performance without Sacrificing Comfort
- Proprietary Road Noise Isolators
- 24 Position, Wide damping Adjustment Range
- Extremely Corrosion Resistant NiCr Shock Bodies
- Monotube Damper for Performance and Durability
- Spring Perches with Koyo® Bearings where Applicable
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Brake Line and ABS Wire Brackets where Applicable
- Premium Italian Damper Oil
- Heavy Duty Dust Boots
- Rebuildable and Revalveable in the U.S.A
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This products contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ClubSpec Pro Honda 2000-2009 S2000