Building off of the success of FastRaod Pro™, we introduced ClubSpec Pro™, a product for a more dedicated track enthusiast. ClubSpec Pro™ is targeted towards club racers or those that primarily use their car for more competitive events. However, care is still taken to ensure that the product is still street able is the driver can accept spring rate and valving designed to work with the stickiest of tires available. Despite its race-winning pedigree, road manners are still considered. It may not be your significant other's favorite car, but we still want the drive to and from the track to be as enjoyable as possible.
Many of the same development principles from FastRoad Pro™ carry over to this product and maximize stroke, careful per-vehicle valving, and using sophisticated sensors to measure the suspension's movements as often as 500 times a second. A great deal of attention is spent on enhancing the suspension's performance over berms at the track and optimizing the vehicle's responses to driver inputs and transitional speed.
A majority of our research and development was performed by working closely with our team drivers and attending racing activities to support them. Many aspects of our coilover design were directly influenced by testing at tracks like Laguna Seca or Thunderhill Raceway, which has led to numerous new lap time records set by our team drivers on ClubSpec Pros™.
Every ClubSpec Pro™ order comes with a free suspension consultation. The shocks will be valved for the best spring rate for your application. Product Spec spring rates are typical values selected during consultation.
|Upper Mounts||Top Hats||Top Hats|
- Tuned for Racing Winning Performance
- Proprietary Road Noise Isolators (removed on request)
- 24 Position, Ultra-Wide damping Adjustment Range
- Extremely Corrosion Resistant NiCr Shock Bodies
- Monotube Damper for Performance and Durability
- Proprietary T6 7075 ClubSpec Pro High-Flow Digressive Pistons
- Spring Perches with Koyo® Sealed Bearings where Applicable
- T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- T6 7075 Hard Anodized Motorsport grade lock rings and perches
- Brake Line and ABS Wire Brackets where Applicable
- AMSOIL 5W Synthetic Racing Shock Oil
- Heavy Duty Dust Boots
- Rebuildable and Revalvable in the U.S.A
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This products contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Toyota||Corolla AE86 (SR5/ GTS)||1983|
|Toyota||Corolla AE86 (SR5/ GTS)||1984|
|Toyota||Corolla AE86 (SR5/ GTS)||1985|
|Toyota||Corolla AE86 (SR5/ GTS)||1986|
ClubSpec Pro Toyota 1983-1987 AE86 / TE72