Designed on the principle that a sports car doesn’t have to ride harsh or uncomfortably to still perform when pushed to its limits. That means whether you are getting to the track, chasing times on course or picking up your date after, FastRoad Pro™ coilovers will all ways keep you composed.
Each application we offer is individually tailored to its chassis. During on chassis testing we monitor multiple conditions with our data acquisition systems to confirm the suspension and vehicle dynamics. Valving is then verified with our in-house Roehrig® dynoes. Springs rates are carefully chosen to provide a balance between blistering performance and remarkable comfort. We don't believe in settling for off the shelf valving, and neither should you.
Engineered in-house in California, FastRoad Pro™ coilovers are hand-assembled using a network of quality suppliers located in North America, Europe, and Asia. Each shock is verified for performance on a shock dyno before being sent out. FastRoad Pro™ is a one and done suspension solution for the discerning sports car enthusiast that is made to last.
Swift Springs Upgrade Available
|Upper Mounts||Top Hats||Top Hats|
- Tuned for Blistering Performance without Sacrificing Comfort
- Proprietary Road Noise Isolators
- 24 Position, Wide damping Adjustment Range
- Extremely Corrosion Resistant NiCr Shock Bodies
- Monotube Damper for Performance and Durability
- Spring Perches with Koyo® Bearings where Applicable
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Brake Line and ABS Wire Brackets where Applicable
- Premium Italian Damper Oil
- Heavy Duty Dust Boots
- Rebuildable and Revalveable in the U.S.A
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This products contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Infiniti||G35 Sedan (RWD)||2007|
|Infiniti||G35 Sedan (RWD)||2008|
Infiniti 2007-2008 Sedan G35 (RWD)